Return to Homepage

If your child is considering playing sports in the 2013-2014 school year they will need a currnet sports physical. This includes Youth League sports, elementary, middle and high school sports. You can contact a local physician to set up an appointment. Be sure to tell them when calling that the appointment is for a sports physical. Sports physicals forms can be picked up at the Wolfe County Central Office and turned into your child's school. You can also print a copy of the sports physical form on our district forms and links page:

Back to School News     Print News Article